3.03.2012

19 weeks & counting

I've been wanting to do weekly "bump-dates" (get it, like updates?)but am just now gettting around to it. For 2 reasons: 1. I don't get dressed up nearly as much as I used to. 2. I refuse to be captured in time permanently in my jammies. So I'm making it my weekly goal to wear at least 1 cute outfit & head to my Kid's Church room at work where I have a chalkboard wall to make the most of. So I figure starting out at the halfway point is better than nothing. And I'll totally say I had planned it that way all along ;)
{pardon the "artsy-ness"- i was having a bad hair day}

how far along: 19 weeks!
gender: definitely still a boy
total weight gain/loss: had lost 4 but have gained 4 back
maternity clothes: most favorite jeans EVER from Motherhood- get compliments on them all the time, from teenagers!
stretch marks: nada
belly button: still an innie
sleep: hit or miss- if I wake up anytime before 4am, I'm up for hours.
fetal movement: a few possible flutters here & there. i keep telling him to get his butt movin!
cravings: chocolate milk!!! fruit in any form!!! veggie sandwiches from Jimmy Johns. Chicken & wild rice soup from Panera.
mood: i think i've been pretty decent, not sure what those around me would say. i can cry on a dime.
best moment of the week: a wonderful delux pedicure from my wonderful hubby!
not so great moment of the week: went from feeling cute & preggers to huge & bloated OVERNIGHT!
looking forward to this next week: Grandma Carol is coming, my 20 week ultrasound & my 1st baby shower :)
what is baby up to: started to yawn, hiccup & can suck & swallow. developed a protective coating over his skin called Vernix Caseosa. His brain his developing the nerves for the 5 senses. Moving around much more & mom should be feeling him more easily in the weeks to come.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations you guys! We recently moved back into our house in Burleson which we had leased out, so Bryn can begin school(Can you believe how quickly time flies?!) We hope to begin attending Lifegate again, so hope to see you all soon! Again, congrats & many blessings to you guys!

    -Lyric
    www.dpleventdesign.com
    dreamplanlive.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete