3.30.2011

so who is this stephanie person anyhoo?

so i may have gotten cold blog-writing feet. i was realy excited about starting this and then i realized that it may not be all that interesting. i'm stickin with it though! baby blog steps. so i thought a good post would be a little "gettin to know ya" thing. i'll assume that anybody reading this knows me allready... or do you? either way, here is 55 totally random facts about the person who's blog you have decided read right now. buckle up.

  1. i am 26 years old. which is over half way to 50. which is half of 100. i may as well fit my coffin now.

  2. i don't handle aging too well.

  3. i'm married to the most wonderful, amazing, kind, loving, caring, talented, funny, strong, athletic, driven, HOT, Godly man in the whole wide world!

  4. i really love adjectives.

  5. hi i'm stephanie and i'm a coffee addict. the taste. the smell. the starbucks.

  6. i feel the need to purchase at least one thing a day.

  7. i don't balance my checkbook. ever. unless my best friend corina does it for me.

  8. i over use ...'s and ( )'s. (they really give extra emphasis....don't they?) :)

  9. elementary special education is my passion and has been since i was in the 2nd grade.

  10. i'm a pastor's wife. which probably anybody i went to high school with would find hard to believe.

  11. my husband's passion is for church planting. so that's what we do.

  12. i'm the children's ministry director for our church. not something i ever thought would describe me.

  13. i scrapbook. or in other words, i buy alot of scrapbooking accessories with every intention of doing it more than twice a year.

  14. i love making things crafty. and i hate it when they don't turn out like i had in my head.

  15. i adore being in the kitchen. i'm pretty sure i get it from my grandma and aunt chris. def not my mother ;)

  16. i love watching people cook, especially if it's something i'd never eat. like on iron chef when the secret ingredient is mushrooms (eww!) but they make it looks so delish that i start drooling.

  17. i love to read. in spurts. i am in one right now. i'll read about 3-4 books in a row and then take a break.

  18. if you were to ask what is the one thing my husband and i enjoy doing, i'd have to say watching movies. renting movies. buying movies. watching movie previews. we love movies!

  19. i kind of live in the country right now and i desperately miss the city!

  20. chicago is my favorite city ever. followed by colorado springs. then ishpeming, mi.

  21. i amour all things paris. it's my dream to go there and take pictures under the eiffel tower at night.

  22. i am extremely self-conscious.

  23. i over compensate for my self-consciousness by trying to act really confident. i'm faking.

  24. i'm an only child. i'm spoiled. and i own it.

  25. i love getting gifts but i really love to give/wrap them. especially when it's something i KNOW they'll love.

  26. hates it when things don't turn out as i'd planned.

  27. regret: i have taken violin/piano/drums/voice lessons and don't do any of them.

  28. kristin wiig (f/ snl) is one of my role models.

  29. i have a new favorite color every week. right now it's yellow.

  30. regret: i didn't go to college. i went to rock valley community college but i didn't GO to college. i think that's an experience i really missed out on.

  31. i could go to target &/or hobby lobby every day. and i really try to find excuses to do so.

  32. really want to get married again. not to a different guy or anything, just to get to do another wedding. cause there's so many new ideas out there that make mine look lame.

  33. i would love to be a wedding planner. jennifer lopez style.

  34. i love most every movie jennifer lopez and mandy moore have ever done.

  35. i want ALOT of kids. i'm an only and my husband is 6 out of 7. we'll compromise.

  36. puppies!!!!! thats it. just puppies.

  37. my hubs makes fun of me for my love of animals. even the animated kind.

  38. i'm addicted to burts bees chap stick.

  39. i gave up buying magazines a few years ago.

  40. i love party planning.

  41. i love pedicures. except when they push on that pressure point by my toes that makes me nauseus.

  42. i'm addicted to cranberry-grape juice.

  43. i'm a complete and total momma's girl.

  44. i have never missed my dad so much as i have in the last 5 months.

  45. i am homesick every other day.

  46. i would be covered in tattos if i could.

  47. i have one tattoo. a 4leaf clover. it's lame.

  48. my secret dream job would be a photographer.

  49. i really dislike shopping with other people unless your name is kristin or melisa.

  50. i'm considering a job in esthetics.

  51. i would like to learn how to sew.

  52. i love making lists and calendars.

  53. would eat totally organic if it wasn't so darn expensive.

  54. is starting a girl's ministry and is super stoked about it.

  55. i'm addicted to my iphone. absolutely can not live with out it. i'm serious.

well there ya go. maybe that's let you a little bit more in on the awesomeness that is me. cause i'm awesome. not really. but i pretend to be.

3 comments:

  1. scarily, 27 of these things could describe me as well...must be in the genes :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I would love to get to know you all over again! And I would REALLY love to send Morgan down to you for the summer! She could use an awesome, godly mentor. She is great with kids so she could help with your children's ministry!!!(hint, hint!)

    ReplyDelete