3.22.2011

10 minutes into day 2

So I feel like I should only post one time a day, max. I'm 10 minutes into day 2 and am already at it again. So let's not write any rules into stone.

I had really wanted to start blogging for quite some time now. Like I said earlier, I'm completely addicted. It started about the time we moved...(que flashback squiggles and "Do-do-le-do's") I was putting together a bunch of themed activities for my classroom before I left. A school years worth of weekly themes that had games, crafts, worksheets, snacks to go along with it. So I'd Google the different themes and started finding tons of great ideas on these things called "blogs". One blog led to another, and then another, and well, I think we know where it goes from here. Absolutely no turning back. I not only found stuff for school, but ideas that I just wanted to log for myself. There were so many other fab girls out there who seemed to have all the same interests as me: cooking, crafting, teaching, shopping, clothes, decorating... You name it, I've found a blog about it. I have files and files of saved pictures and recipes and ideas saved on my computer. So I'd like to be able to share all this great stuff too, along with the occasional life update.

Feel free to share anything you find too! I love being able to bookmark a new site full of cute ideas.

Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment